Friday, November 27, 2009

Why is one of my tabs in IE permanently stuck there even if I close IE and reopen it.?

My girlfriend was using the internet one day and I dont know what she did (she doesnt know either) but one of the sites she was looking at is permanently there. When I open IE (the new IE7) it opens my homepage and in another tab this site thats ALWAYS there! How can I get rid of it?



Why is one of my tabs in IE permanently stuck there even if I close IE and reopen it.?microsoft.com





start %26gt; control panel %26gt; internet options %26gt;



Internet properties will open.



See Tabs click on settings %26gt;



Tabbed browser settings will open



click restore defaults.



If it does not solve your problem, then try by deleting



browsing history %26gt; delete



delete temperory internet files and cookies.



delete other things such as browsing history, password etc. if they do not matter to you.



That should do the trick.



Why is one of my tabs in IE permanently stuck there even if I close IE and reopen it.?internet browser internet explorer



Internet Explorer has been lagging lately, and since IE7 is beta (i think) its bound to have more problems...



i found Netscape Browser was easier and faster to use
how about reinstalling it, since its beta they might of just fixed sumthin on it;)
Click on Tools%26gt;Internet Option%26gt;Use Blank%26gt;Apply%26gt;Ok



Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
loan