Wednesday, November 25, 2009

How do you get IE to open to full screen instead of reduced using windows xp?

When I double click on my IE icon it only opens to a reduced screen instead of full screen. I then have to open it myself to full screen. Is there a way to make it open to full screen everytime?



How do you get IE to open to full screen instead of reduced using windows xp?www.microsoft.com





The last closed window in IE determines the size of the next blank window opened in IE.



Open IE, maximize it, open any website, click on File and select exit.



This time it should start maximized.



How do you get IE to open to full screen instead of reduced using windows xp?microsoft windows xp internet explorer



try f11 button on keyboard!!!
Try under the options menu
Usually it will open the same as it was closed. View, Full Screen is one way to go. I always customize my command bar and add Full Screen as an option.
Why are you using IE? You should use Mozilla. Oh... You like popups and virus'.
f11 then if you want to exit push f11

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
loan