Friday, November 27, 2009

How can I get IE Favorites to display in alphabetical order?

This drives me nuts. IE displays Favorites in the order that they were added. I want them to display alphabetically. The "Organize Favorites" selection only allows you to create, delete and move folders. I'm looking for a way to "Arrange By" like you can do for the icons on your desktop.



Could this have anything to do with the way I view my folders in Windows Explorer? In that program, I sort by Type.



How can I get IE Favorites to display in alphabetical order?windows media





From IE click on Favorites then right click anywhere in the drop down list and select "sort by name"



How can I get IE Favorites to display in alphabetical order?microsoft exchange internet explorerThat's odd... it worked on some of my folders but not others. Report It


Here is link...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
loan