Friday, November 27, 2009

Using Yahoo mail and IE, images get edited out of my messages (some incoming, some outgoing/forwarde

Doesn't happen with all images and I can't narrow it down to a specific type. Sometimes they are replaced with blank squares (with frames the size of the original image) and a small red x button/symbol in the upper left corner. Sometimes the symbol is a tricolored logo instead of the red x. Sometimes the frame is shrunk to just larger than the red x box. This image suppression happens to both incomming mail (where I never get to see the real image) and to mail where I get the image okay but if I forward the message, the images are not in the forwarded text (may be replaced with blank frame or may just be dropped out completely leaving only the surrounding text) in my composing box or received by the receipient. Is the problem with Yahoo, IE or something specific to my situation. What filters/edits do I need to check/alter/kill to be able to receive and pass on ANY / ALL images and/or text?



Using Yahoo mail and IE, images get edited out of my messages (some incoming, some outgoing/forwarded). Why?windows media player 11





Look at the bottom of the page where it say Show HTML GRAPHICS @ the bottom of email Message that comes in...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
loan