Friday, November 27, 2009

Why are is my IE/FireFox oversized?

Ok I'm having some crazy monitor problems. Basically IE and FireFox are both oversized when I'm on the net. Almost all websites have to be scrolled left/right and java programs get cut off at the bottom (i.e. Yahoo Games).



I've tried adjusting my resolution, messing with the graphics card, etc with no luck. Here's what I have:



1. Monitor: Dell M782P



2. Display Adapters: NVIDIA GEForce4 MX 420



NVIDIA is up to date and I even tried downloading the driver for the M782P directly from Dell with no luck. My resolution is 800x600 and I can't go lower without other programs being to small/blurry to read.



My hard drive just recently crashed and I didn't start having this problem until I installed my new one (500 GB SeaGate if that helps).



I'd upload a screen shot but I can't. Any help would be appreciated.



Thanks



Why are is my IE/FireFox oversized?microsoft money





Leftclick twice, on the colored bar at the top of the window, that will resize the window for the resolution, you have set on your monitor. Or, press Alt+space at the same rime, a small window will appear at the top left of your screen, at the top of that window choose "restore."



Why are is my IE/FireFox oversized?windows explorer internet explorer



check you setting in the control panel in display

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
loan