Friday, November 27, 2009

How do I stop IE 7 from opening "tabs"?

The new IE 7 has opens "tabs" automatically that just slow everything down. I don't NEED them and I DON'T want them. If I close the extra "tab" it reopens everytime time I select my home page. I'd also like to disable all of the graphics junk that is on the Yahoo home page, if anybody knows how to do that too.



Thanks



How do I stop IE 7 from opening "tabs"?ds browser





this problem happen with me also



i dont know why



i dont think u can close them



How do I stop IE 7 from opening "tabs"?microsoft templates internet explorer



for the tabs:



tools %26gt; internet options %26gt; General then ull see in the end Tabs click on settings and remove the first tick



about the yahoo home page.. i think u need to be the owner of it to do it ;)
Unistall IE 7.0 and install Opera 9.02 or Mozilla Firefox. They had had all the features and lots of cutomizable content YEARS before Microsoft woke up.
IE SUCKS

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
loan