Wednesday, November 25, 2009

How do I make IE my default browser?

I downloaded Firfox and now its set as my default browser. I would like to have the original IE as my default explorer. How do I do this?



How do I make IE my default browser?microsoft net framework





Tools %26gt; Internet Options %26gt; Programs %26gt; Make default.



How do I make IE my default browser?windows xp themes internet explorer



Step One



Open Microsoft Internet Explorer.



Step Two



Pull down the Tools menu and select Internet Options.



Step Three



Select the Programs tab.



Step Four



Click the box next to "Internet Explorer should check to see whether it is the default browser" and click OK



Step Five



Close Internet Explorer.



Step Six



Reopen Internet Explorer. A window will appear asking whether you'd like Internet Explorer to be your default browser.



Step Seven



Click "Yes" to change your default browser to Internet Explorer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
loan