Friday, November 27, 2009

Icons on Links Toolbar (IE 7 browser) changed randomly?

OS is Vista Home premium.



The problem is that I noticed just now that the icons next to the links are wrong on the Links Toolbar, and when I visit the site the logo on the tab is also wrong. For example, the one next to ESPN is a panda, Facebook's is the Google logo, and Amazon's looks like a black grenade. Anyway, is there a way I can fix this? I tried to delete them and put them back but that didn't work.



I don't know if it's related but earlier I downloaded the IE Defender trojan but have since fixed it. Would that have been the cause? Might not have anything to do with it but I just thought I'd put it out there.



Thanks in advance for your help.



Icons on Links Toolbar (IE 7 browser) changed randomly?windows xp





first uninstall IE 7 browser from control panel %26gt; add and remove programs %26gt; add/remove windows components



second install again IE 7 browser from control panel %26gt; add and remove programs %26gt; add/remove windows components



i am sure problem will be solved



Icons on Links Toolbar (IE 7 browser) changed randomly?microsoft office 2007 internet explorerTHis has happened to me as well...does this mean i have a virus? Even when i fix them, when i go back to that page, the wrong icon reappears! Report It

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
loan