Sunday, November 29, 2009

I just upgraded to IE 7 and now can't get to my yahoo mail, any suggestions?

I just upgraded my computer. It runs XP Home Edition and IE 7 was installed. Since then I can display the yahoo.com home page but when I click on the mail link I can put in my username and password, but it won't display the page. I get an error page every time, no matter what link or address I use to try to get there. Help!



I just upgraded to IE 7 and now can't get to my yahoo mail, any suggestions?internet explorer update





It's just a coincidence. A lot of us are having trouble accessing our Yahoo mail right now. Wait a little while longer.



Edit: It seems to be working again. You might need to log out from the main Yahoo page and then try to log in again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
loan