Saturday, April 24, 2010

Why Does my IE only go to my homepage and not load any other?

I have a toshiba laptop and a few days ago my problem began happening. When i open IE it loads my homepage but when i clcik another url or type a new one in, it begins to load, then goes right back to my homepage. I have norton antivirus and scans show no problems, i have a malware scanner through microsoft, nothing, then I did a system restore, which did not work....any suggestions on what to do?



Why Does my IE only go to my homepage and not load any other?windows live messenger





try getting an adware program because i used to have similar problems and norton didn't show anything but i got a program called ad-aware from download.com and it fixed whatever was wrong...iono if it will work for u but it help my computer a bunch



Why Does my IE only go to my homepage and not load any other?microsoft money internet explorer



might have a corrupted copy of ie try firefox and see if it works if it does then you know ie and you reload it
try getting firefox.IE sucks anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
loan