Saturday, April 24, 2010

VERY early pg. symptoms (IE 4 weeks-6 weeks).?

For women who've been pregnant before. I know that all pregnancies are not the same, and I already know all of the typical pregnancies BUT I would like a list of the symptoms you've personally expirienced very early on in your pregnancy and how soon before/at the time of/right after your missed period they were.



Additional Details



1 minute ago



Oh, another question....did anyone have "morning" sickness at night? Late late at night? During the middle of the day? IE any other time other than in the morning?



VERY early pg. symptoms (IE 4 weeks-6 weeks).?microsoft powerpoint





I knew that I was pregnant when I felt sick everytime I ate and I felt tired all the time. Like I could take a shower and by the time I got out, I felt so wiped out I didn't want to dry my hair or anything! Come to find out, I was 4-5 weeks pregnant.



VERY early pg. symptoms (IE 4 weeks-6 weeks).?windows xp sp2 internet explorer



nausea, fatigue, early bedtime, hungry, sore boobies, fat azz.



my morning sicknesses specifically in the morning, but would come anytime, also were triggered by smells and the tastes of certain foods.
For me- I had morning sickness all day and night. I had to eat little meals all day long. If I became empty at all- I became sick. I kept crackers and water on my bed table to have in the middle of the night.



Also, bad smells- smelled REALLY bad. I couldn't stand to sort laundry or smell funky food.
just take a pregnancy test or google this and you'll get the info. Early prenatal care is very important, you need to see a doc if you suspect you're pregnant now. A test will be positive at 4 wks.
When I was pregnant with my first child, I did not know untill I was 5 weeks along as I did not experience morning sickness early. With the second, I knew earlier only because my pants were tight. Then, I became pregnant with my third and only boy. It was a total surprise and I knew something was up because my nipples hurt when I was showering. That had never happened before. To answer your second question, I only had "morning" sickness in the evening after a long day at work.
My early symptoms were tender breasts, fatigue, and some nausea. I learned pretty quickly that if I ate something as soon as I got up, I was fine. If I didn't eat, then I would feel sick, but I never did throw up. The fatigue was one of my first symptoms. Good luck!
my first pregnancy symptoms started at about five or six weeks (so a few weeks after my missed period). I was perfectly fine and then all of a sudden I couldn't keep anything down, I had morning noon and night sickness, it was pretty crappy. I was also peeing constantly and my nipples became very sensitive. those were really the only symptoms I had for the first trimester.
with my first pregnancy it was weight gain. I had never had any before.



With the second I got sick I thought I had the stomach flu 24 hours a day for the next 4 months. (yeas I figured out before that).



Other things was improved circulation I am a cold hands and feet girl and not having them be cold but actually wanting to take my socks off in December was a good clue too.



"Morning sickness" is not a good term as those like my self that have had it it has not been just the morning.
Yes I managed to have morning sickness on and off all day, but usually only at meal times, there were a few days where i felt sick around midnight, but that may have been because i was doing to much and didnt realise. I suspected i was pregnant around the 3rd week, i then had flu like symptoms for the next 3 weeks, plus nausea but my doctor only confirmed it once i supposedly reached week 7, i then had an ultra sound (because i was having pains and bleeds.) where they confirmed it was only around 7 weeks. I no longer have morning sickness, just feel very tired during the day alot, according to the doctor im now only 9 weeks. As far as my suspicions go, i beleive i am further along, as the average person doesnt lose their morning sickness until about week 10 or 11....
I had a constant nauseous feeling from 3 pm until I went to bed. I rarely threw up, but felt that sick every day until about 14 weeks.



I did the home test at 4 weeks or so and I felt the symptoms pretty much right away (the nausea and yucky feeling in my stomach).



That was my only symptom. I had a great pregnancy, which I am so grateful for.
yah i don't know why they call it morning sickness seriously no one gets it in the morn at the start i always notice smell of alcohol makes me sick nails get stronger stomach feels like there are little beads underneath skin can't eat as much heart burn then it goes away and comes back at the end when the baby takes up my whole tummy picky with food love the green stuff espcially green beans and spring mix salad get tired through out the day things i usually like i don't and things i don't like like rasin bread i will all of a sudden want breast tenderness but only the first time at the start this time didn't really notice that i guess its from nursing my first oh yah i always get extremly dry skin hmm i don't know what else i am at the end of my second pregnancy its hard to remember now lol
I just had a baby girl 4 weeks ago. My first and the funny thing is I swear I knew I was pregnant not long after it happened. I thought I was, about a week after conception. I just felt something not symptoms just a feeling. Everyone said it was too soon for me to know. It wasnt a planned pregnancy. I was on birth control. My hubby and I was at the gas station and he was buying beer and asked if I wanted anything to drink and I said I dont think I should. We'll the test said I was. At about 4 weeks I was so tired. I mean tired. And I had morning sickness all 9 months the doc even prescribed pills for me and they didnt work. I was sick all day. I layed on the couch with a trash can for the first 5 months.
The biggest thing for me was sore nipples and very, very tired. I normally wouldn't go to bed until 11 and I was going to bed at 8. I've been lucky enough so far to not experince morning sickness, but if I don't eat enough or go to long without food I do get queasy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
loan