Saturday, April 24, 2010

Are current versions of Internet Explorer (IE 6 or IE 7) compatible with Windows ME?

My current IE 5.5 seems to work erratically with my Windows ME operating system, and I would like to replace it with a new and/or updated version. How may I do this?



Are current versions of Internet Explorer (IE 6 or IE 7) compatible with Windows ME?web browser





IE 6 is indeed compatible but IE 7 is not



Are current versions of Internet Explorer (IE 6 or IE 7) compatible with Windows ME?windows installer internet explorer



if you want upgrade to Windows XP I suggest you go to microsoft web site and check for Upgrade Wizard, %26lt;which scan you computer and will tell you what you need.
It should be compatible. Maybe your current version is acting weired if you have addons installed. Personally I would rekon FireFox ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
loan