Saturday, April 24, 2010

Anyone ever have an IE virus that won't allow you to use the enter key in the URL address line?

I've tried to restore the system (using XP) and it restored back to a previous date when I didn't have the issue, but when I logged out and logged back in and it reverts back to the problem where I can't use the address field of my IE window. I ran adaware, spybot even housecall.antivirus.com through a Firefox browser, I still can't seem to fix the issue. None of the spyware software found a virus, not even the housecall one. Any help?



Anyone ever have an IE virus that won't allow you to use the enter key in the URL address line?microsoft money





Wow, that is rather strange. Though first approach the simple solution.



Is it IE thats the problem or merely your keyboard? Is it only the main enter key on the keyboard or does the one on the numpad work? I normally wouldn't ask this, but you didn't use the Enter key in your paragraph once, so I have no clue if its solely the IE address line or your keyboard itself. If not, explain further with more detail and I'll give it another shot.



Anyone ever have an IE virus that won't allow you to use the enter key in the URL address line?windows explorer internet explorer



scan you computer online free with http://housecall.trendmicro.com/
Did this start after your latest windows update? Mine did!



Do you have an HP computer? If you do and you have this problem after the latest windows update last week, here is the tweak that fixes it just perfect. I did it this morning. http://www.kellys-korner-xp.com/xp_tweak...



Use the last entry or number 383. It fixed mine finally after a week of trying to figure out what is wrong. ITs something with HP computers and the newest update. Hope I helped you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
loan