Saturday, April 24, 2010

I heard firefox is much safer than IE browser....do I hav?

have to uninstall IE before I install firefox ?? And where is the best site to download it from ? (firefox).. I have google toolbar with IE,with all my bookmarks,,How do I save them to put on firefox??



.I know this is alot,but I want to do it all at one time..Thanks



I heard firefox is much safer than IE browser....do I hav?microsoft works





Firefox is a lot safer. Most malware/viruses are designed for Internet Explorer. You can get it at:



www.mozilla.com/firefox



You can add it to your computer and keep Internet Explorer. Firefox will import your IE bookmarks etc. It will ask you if you want to do that the first time you run it.



I heard firefox is much safer than IE browser....do I hav?windows mobile internet explorer



Who said ie is not safer than firefox. recent research says ie7's phising filter rocks . It is the best phising filter. So ie7 is the most safest.



And dont uninstall ie , becoz most part of windows function properly through ie. If you remove ie your windows wont boot . So be carefull with that.



And if you would like to have firefox, you could download it from



http://www.mozilla.com/en-US/firefox/
dont uninstall IE, just down load firefox, it works over IE



http://firefox.org.nz/
If you're installing both none of them safe. Got to choose one. There's holes in IE that vunerable to attacks but the attacks goes to Firefox.
DO NOT UNISTALL IE



u can download firefox at mozilla.com/firefox

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
loan